Why would you want a white background for product photography? Beside a clean appearance, white backgrounds provide more flexibility when post-processing an image or working it into a web or print layout. In blog’s today, we will discover a quick tip to help you create clean, crisp product shots. There are two ways to create 3D renderings with white backgrounds in Keyshot. Let’s have a look.
The first option is to head over to the Project window, Environment tab, then scroll down to the Background drop down. By default, KeyShot uses the Lighting Environment as the background, but we’re going to switch that to Color and make sure that color is set to white. And that’s a really quick way to achieve a white background in KeyShot.
If you’re a KeyShot Pro user you’ll have access to the Photographic image settings in the Image tab. Let’s see how to do it.
1. In Image tab, select Photographic settings
2. With that enabled, switch the Response Curve to Linear
3. Scroll down to the Layers setting and uncheck Background Color. Again, make sure the color there is set to white. And there you go. When toggled on and off, you can see the difference it makes. It really cleans up the edges of the product and makes the background a nice, crisp white.
That of all about how to create 3D renderings with withe backgrounds in Keyshot. iRender hopes this article will be useful for you!
iRender is a GPU-Acceleration Cloud Rendering Service for Multi-GPU Rendering with Powerful Render Nodes: 2/4/6/8x RTX 3090, provides high computing performance on the model of IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service). Users will remotely connect to our server, install any version of Keyshot only one time and easily do any intensive tasks like using their local computers.
- Single and Multi-GPU servers: 1/2/4/6/8x RTX 3090. NVIDIA RTX 3090 – the most powerful graphic card.
- 24 GB vRAM capacity, fitting to the heaviest images and scenes. NVLink/SLI requested for bigger vRAM.
- A RAM capacity of 128/256 GB.
- Storage (NVMe SSD): 512GB/1TB/2TB.
- Intel Xeon W-2245 or AMD Ryzen Threadripper Pro 3955WX CPU with a high clock speed of 3.90GHz.
Incredibly, iRender supports NVLink (Request) which helps you increase the amount of VRAM to 48GB. This is a technology co-developed by Nvidia and IBM with the aim of expanding the data bandwidth between the GPU and CPU 5 to 12 times faster than the PCI Express interface.
Let’s look at Keyshot rendering test with NVLink on servers using graphic card RTX 3090 at iRender.
With all the outstanding advantages mentioned above, you must have found yourself the perfect choice for Keyshot. We provide unmatched support tailored to your specific needs and goals. SPECIAL OFFER for this January: Get 20% BONUS for all newly registered users. Let’s CHECK IT OUT!
For more advice and support, please do not hesitate to reach us via Whatsapp: +(84) 915875500. Register an ACCOUNT today and get FREE COUPON to experience our service.
Thank you & Happy Rendering!