If you are using Lumion, Keyshot, Unreal Engine, Twinmotion, Enscape, After Effect and SolidWorks then this article is for you.
Today, iRender will introduce to you the configuration package that we are sure that the users of the above 3D software are all fond of, especially Lumion users.
Why do we say that? Let’s read our article below.
You probably also know that the above software all share a common feature: they all only support 1 VGA. So if you use a computer with multiple graphics cards, it will not increase the efficiency of use, that is why you should invest in a powerful VGA with the largest VRAM possible.
To achieve fast, lag-free and stable performance in Lumion, we need to keep in mind the following things when choosing to invest in a machine or render farm for our project:
- CPU – Microprocessor
As recommended by the software manufacturer, Lumion will need a processor with a single core clock as high as possible, and does not need more than 4 Cores, more cores also do not help processing speed in Lumion faster.
Recommended clock speed is from 3.5GHz, apparently, Intel’s CPUs will be the optimal choice for current Lumion processors.
- RAM – Internal memory
Minimum system memory is 64GB (RAM). Obviously, if you just do simple scenes, you can get 16GB of memory, but this isn’t ideal for large and complex scenes. RAM bus is from 2666 or higher.
- GPU – VGA Graphics Card
The factor decides if rendering is smooth or not, fast or slow is the GPU. Lumion’s hardware specification is that it requires 1 graphic card with many CUDA cores. The CUDA core is found in two-card lines, Nvidia’s GTX / RTX (most popular) and AMD’s Radeon.
The ideal system for Lumion will require a GPU with 11G VRAM or higher, and a PassMark score of 16,000 points or more.
For example, the Nvidia RTX 2080Ti 11G with a PassMark score of 21,575, especially Nvidia recently launched RTX line with the PassMark score of 23,730 for RTX 3080 and reaching 25,162 points for the RTX 3090.
- As you all know, iRender provides high performance and configurable server system to customers who need to utilize the power of CPUs & GPUs such as 3D rendering, AI training, VR&AR, simulation, etc. With iRender IaaS and PaaS services, you can access our servers through the Remote Desktop Application and do whatever you want and install any software you need on it. It is like you are using your own computer but with a powerful configuration and much higher performance.
In particular, you only need to install the software for the first time, the next time you connect to the computer everything is ready for use.
- You can use iRender’s machine to render, and use yours for other purposes (such as designing or editing other files). This could save you time a lot, especially when you have large projects and the deadline is coming.
- Powerful configuration package, high performance speed up your rendering and job quality.
What we mainly want to show you today is the launch of a new configuration package – GPU SERVER 3 1x RTX 3090, with the detailed configuration below:
Therefore, you can see that our Server 3 package configuration completely matches the 6 requirements for choosing a computer for Lumion above.
Take a look at Lumion’s Benchmark performance benchmarks on our new configuration package. As you can see, all indicators are over the recommended level.
- An issue that users of Lumion often encounter is transferring their project and installer data to the server because of large Lumion installers and projects. Well, iRender offers a powerful and free file transfer tool: Gpuhub Sync. With fast file transfer speed, large data capacity, and completely free. You can transfer all the necessary data into our Gpuhub Sync tool at any time without connecting to the server. The data will be automatically synchronized in the Z drive inside the server, ready for you to use.
- Another great feature that iRender brings to customers is Fixed Rental feature (day/ week/month rental package) with high discounts (up to 30% for daily packages, 50% on weekly packages, and 60% on monthly packages) which is extremely beneficial for regular long-term users or large projects.
- Real human 24/7 support service, helping you to handle the problem quickly, effectively, saving you both time and money.
- As we mentioned above, when you use iRender – render farm, you can free your computer during the hardest and most arduous part – rendering. That is also the reason that Render Farm service is becoming more and more popular and essential. However, as far as we know, iRender is proud to be one of the very few render farms that support single-card software such as Lumion, Keyshot, Unreal Engine, Enscape, After Effect, and SolidWorks.
Let check out our Lumion performance test video on the server package 3: 1x RTX 3090
With the above advantages and the machine configuration package that iRender has just released, we believe that Lumion users as well as Keyshot, Unreal Engine, Enscape, After Effect, and SolidWorks users will have the most comfortable, quickest, and most effective rendering time.
Register an account today to experience our service. Or contact us via WhatsApp: (+84) 912 515 500/ email [email protected] for advice and support.
Thank you & Happy Rendering!