Enscape is a commercial real-time rendering and virtual reality plugin mainly used in the architecture, engineering, and construction fields. It is an easy-to-use real-time rendering & Virtual Reality Extension for SketchUp Pro, Rhinoceros, Revit ArchiCAD, and Vectorworks.
According to Archdaily, companies from 150 countries and 85% of the internationally renowned TOP100 architectural firms use Enscape to improve their design process. With fast rendering times, ease of use, and an affordable price tag, it is a powerful tool for daily workflows.
In spite of its widely growing in usage, a lot of Enscape users find it really hard to find a Cloud Render farm which support this plugin. Majority of the current Render Farm focus on design softwares and render engines using multi GPU cards to render such as Blender, 3Dsmax, Cinema4d, Houdini, Redshift, Octane, etc. The number of Render farm support design software using single GPU card such as Lumion, Keyshot, Unreal Engine, After Effect, SolidWorks, and Enscape can only be counted on the fingers of one hand. Because of that reasom, today iRender will provide you with basic but necessary information related to Enscape as well as introduce a new package with ideal specification that will definitely satisfy Enscape users.
First and foremost, before engaging with Enscape plugin, designers need to be aware of whether their current design software support Enscape plugin or not. Currently, these following software can be used with Enscape:
- Revit (2018,2019, 2020, and 2021). *Revit LT is not supported
- SketchUp Make & Pro (2018, 2019, 2020, and2021)
- Rhino (6.0 and 7.0)
- ArchiCAD (21,22, 23, and 24)
- Vectorworks (2020 (Service Pack 3), 2021)
Enscape uses ray tracing for its real-time rendering, and almost all the calculations that Enscape performs are being handled on the graphics card. For this reason, one computer should at least meet the minimum requirements set out below:
- CPU: Enscape performs its renders using graphics card (GPU). However, a good CPU can speed up Enscape’s loading time. If your CPU and RAM are capable of handling Revit or Sketchup for instance, and you have a capable GPU, Enscape should work. Therefore, Intel i5 CPU or higher is recommended in order to run Enscape Windows 7 with 64 Bit or higher is also needed.
- Graphics Card: Enscape performs its renders using graphics card (GPU), but the graphics card has to have dedicated VRAM, and not shared VRAM as found with Intel Integrated Graphics chips. You probably also know that Enscape can make use of only 1 GPU. So if you use a computer with multiple graphics cards, it will not increase the efficiency of use, that is why you should invest in a powerful GPU with the largest VRAM possible. To achieve fast, lag-free and stable performance in Enscape. The recommended requirements for GPU is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 or AMD equivalent with 4GB VRAM or higher with the latest available drivers.
- Additional Required Software: The Enscape installer will check for the presence of additional software that is required to run Enscape. If that software is not present the installer will prompt you to download and install this. For deploying Enscape via Command Line, the list of that required software including .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher (already installed for Windows 10), Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable, and Vulkan Runtime.
As you all know, iRender provides high performance and configurable server system to customers who need to utilize the power of CPUs & GPUs such as 3D rendering, AI training, VR&AR, simulation, etc. With iRender IaaS and PaaS services, you can access our servers through the Remote Desktop Application and do whatever you want and install any software you need on it. It is like you are using your own computer but with a powerful configuration and much higher performance.
What you need to do is just 5 simple steps including: Creating an iRender account, Recharging money, Transferring your files to the remote server, Selecting a package and connecting to the server then finally Taking full control of the server and doing whatever you want.
So what package that iRender Farm are offering will best suit with Enscape plugin? That’s what we mainly want to show you today – It’s GPU SERVER 3 1x RTX 3090 which definitely will be fond of by CAD users with the detailed configuration below:
You can see that our Server 3 configuration completely matches these above requirements for choosing a computer for Enscape. Let’s look at them in more detailed:
- Operating System of GPU SERVER 3: Once again, we need to confirm that Enscape use GPU card to render. However, a good CPU can speed up Enscape’s loading times. Because of this reason, iRender exclusively provide the Intel Xeon W-2245 with a strong processor base frequency which is 9GHz – 4.7GHz, 8 cores and 16 threads on GPU server 3. According to Bricsys, the minimum CPU is intel corei5. Here at GPU server 3 of iRender,the CPU is intel xeon W-2245 which can be compared to intel corei9 9900k
To speed up the rendering process Enscape require one powerful graphic card with many CUDA cores and large Vram. The CUDA core is found in two-card lines, Nvidia’s GTX / RTX and AMD’s Radeon. Here at iRender, we provide you with one of the most powerful GPU currently. It’s Geforce RTX 3090. This GPU card reachs 25,162 G3D mark rating points and have a large 24GB vRAM, which definitely brings much better performance.
The recommended GPU for Enscape is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 or AMD equivalent with 4GB VRAM or higher. But more than that, the GPU of our server 3 is Gefore RTX 3090 having twice the power of Geforce GTX 1660 with 24GB vRAM. As you can see, all indicators are over the recommended level. Here, you can asure that you will have great experience with Enscape with our GPU server 3.
Regarding price, the hourly rental for package RTX x 3090 is only 3.8$/h. But you can always save from 30% to 60% with our Fixed Rental feature. For those who’s in need of server more than a day, or have extremely large project, we advise to choose daily/ weekly/monthly rental package. The discount is attractive (30% for daily packages, 50% for weekly, and 60% for monthly packages)
Furthermore, we are one of a few render farms providing a unique transfer file tool, without having to access to a third party for transfering data. The tool is called GpuHub- Sync. You can upload your data even when the remote server is turned off and it will automatically sync to the remote servers and vice versa. Furthermore, major cloud transferring platforms like Dropbox, Google Drive are also supported if users want it.
Moreover, iRender service is extremely interesting, clear and effective. Because we believe that ‘less is more’, so the web interface is easy to use. With just one or two clicks to create an image, and 7 to 15 minutes to boot system in the first time, you will use the servers (GPUs & CPUs) like your own PC. Additionally, you just need to setup working environment once, and save as Images to keep it for life.
Finally, users can access to our web-based online platform and using multiple nodes to render at the same time. Hence, with us, it does not matter where you are present – as long as you are connected to the internet, you can access and enjoy the 24/7 rendering services that we provide, and if you meet any issue, our real human 24/7 support team is always ready to support you.
iRender is on the way to become the best render farm service nowadays. Thanks to our leading technology, we help users create high-quality images and videos in the shortest time ever and minimize the rendering time
With the above advantages and the machine configuration package that iRender has just released, we believe that Enscape users will have the most comfortable, quickest, and most effective rendering time.
So, do not hesitate anymore, let’s HERE to get FREE COUPON to test our GPU servers and reach a new level of cloud rendering.