Twinmotion is a real-time immersive 3D architectural visualisation tool to produce high quality CGI, animations, and standard or 360° VR videos without the usual long render times.
Like all other 3D software, Twinmotion requires a set of specification. We will take a look at the minimum requirements, also help you to see if RTX3090 can benefit you the most in term of Twinmotion’s high-end rendering.
iRender provide to you high performance and configurable server system for 3D rendering, AI Training, VR & AR, simulation, etc. We believe that design and creative activities are private and personal that only you artists will know what you want with your animation. That’s the reason why we provide remote server so that you can install any software you need, and do whatever you like with your project.
You will only need to install your software for the first time, and next time you connect to the computer everything is ready for use.
Let’s see if our server 3 can meet your Twinmotion’s project demands.
However, Twinmotion loves GPU’s with a lot of VRAM. If you are a Twinmotion user and experience a lot of crashing, chances are that your GPU is running out of VRAM. Our server 3 has 24GB VRAM, compared to 16GB of Radeon EX 6900XT, so you can tell that you’re more stable on RTX3090.
- Regarding hard disk space: should also be taken into consideration when working a very large project.
Storing your project on a SSD will allow your project to load and save faster. And luckily, iRender provides you a storage (NVMe SSD) up to 512GB.
- Free and convenient transfering tool: iRender offers a powerful and free file transfer tool: Gpuhub Sync. With fast file transfer speed, large data capacity, and completely free. You can transfer all the necessary data into our Gpuhub Sync tool at any time without connecting to the server. The data will be automatically synchronized in the Z drive inside the server, ready for you to use.
- Flexible price: the hourly rental for package RTX3090 is 3.8$/h. But you can always save from 30% to 60%with our Fixed Rental feature. For those who’s in need of server more than a day, or have extremely large project, we advise to choose daily/ weekly/monthly rental package. The discount is attractive (up to 30% for daily packages, 50% on weekly packages, and 60% on monthly packages), and you don’t have to worry about over-charging if you forget to shutdown the server.
- Real human 24/7 support service, helping you to handle the problem quickly, effectively, saving you both time and money.
- Render farm supports Single card: when you use iRender – render farm, you can free your computer during the hardest and most arduous part – rendering. That is also the reason that Render Farm service is becoming more and more popular and essential. However, as far as we know, iRender is proud to be one of the very few render farms that support single card for Twinmotion.
Let’s see the benchmark of RTX3090 configuration for Twinmotion below.
With the above advantages and the machine configuration package that iRender has just released, we believe that Twinmotion users will have the most comfortable, quickest, and most effective rendering time.
Thank you & Happy Rendering !