INSYDIUM LTD was founded in 2013 by David O’Reilly, Mike Batchelor and Stephen Pedler who have a wealth of knowledge in software development and 3D animation. Together with an extended team of experts working across the globe, INSYDIUM LTD continues to grow in stature and brings great products to our artist community.
Specialized in the creation of Plugins for MAXON’s Cinema 4D, they are proudly the creator of X-Particles, Cycles 4D, TerraformFX and MeshTools – everything you need to create stunning particle effects, realistic terrains and fulfil modeling tasks through to the final render.
Let’s explore INSYDIUM plugin for Cinema 4D in this article today!
X-Particles, Cycles 4D, Terraform FX and MeshTools are a complete extension to the Cinema 4D Workflow. Let’s explore these plugins and find out why they have become must-have plugins for Cinema 4D.
As an essential component of an artist’s toolkit, X-Particles is the solution to satisfy all your particle needs: Cloth, Smoke, Fire, Fluids, Grains and Dynamics. Designers can switch effortlessly between motion graphics and VFX, within a unified system. X-Particles is built seamlessly into Cinema 4D like it is part of the application. It’s compatible with the existing particle modifiers, object deformers, Mograph effectors, Hair module, native Thinking Particles, and works with the dynamics system in R14 and later.
X-Particles has the most advanced particle rendering solution on the market. It enables you to render particles, splines, smoke and fire, all within the Cinema 4D renderer. Included are a range of shaders for sprites, particle wet maps and skinning colors. You can even use sound to texture your objects.
- X-Particles will work in any of these Cinema 4D versions: R14, R15, R16, R17, R18, R19, R20, R21, S22.
- 64-bit Windows 7 or later, or OSX 10.10.5 or later.
- No lower memory limits, but larger amounts of memory will allow larger numbers of particles to be generated.
- Renderer: X-Particles is perfectly partnered with INSYDIUM’s Cycles 4D and also compatible with the following: Cinema 4D Standard Renderer, Cinema 4D Physical Renderer, Arnold, Octane, Redshift.
- Internet access (to validate licence after installation).
Cycles 4D is a dedicated bridge plugin allowing Cinema 4D users to access the Cycles rendering engine directly inside Cinema 4D without the need for an external application. With INSYDIUM’s own Real-Time Preview window and fully featured Node Editor, along with our eye for detail and quality, Cycles 4D is the ultimate render companion with unparalleled access to all Cinema 4D Modules and superb integration with X-Particles.
Cycles 4D integrates seamlessly into Cinema 4D workflow. Access many parts of Cinema 4D directly in the Node Editor, giving you full control over your scene assets.
- Cycles 4D will work in these Cinema 4D versions: R14, R15, R16, R17, R18, R19, R20 (using the Insydium Bridge plugin, which is supplied with Cycles 4D), R21 (also using the Insydium Bridge plugin).
- 64-bit Windows 7 or a later version of Windows. For Macs, OSX 10.10 Yosemite is the minimum recommended version.
- Graphics cards: NVIDIA or AMD.
- Internet access (to validate licence after installation).
TerraformFX is the powerful, art-directable terrain generator for Cinema 4D. It allows users to build highly customizable landscapes by layering noises, shaders, textures, splines, and gradients. TerraformFX enables you to build terrains with ease; you can create an infinite number of landscapes in high resolution, place mountains, lakes, and rivers where you need them. All aspects of the terrain generation are editable, so you have total control over your environments.
- TerraformFX is compatible with Microsoft Windows, Apple macOS, and Maxon Cinema 4D R20 – S24.
- CPUs: AMD, Intel, Apple M1.
- Recommended System Specification: Minimum 8-core processor with at least 16 GB RAM
- Renderers: TerraformFX is compatible with Cinema 4D Standard Renderer, Cinema 4D Physical Renderer, Cycles 4D, Octane, Arnold, Corona, RedShift, V-Ray, and U-Render.
MeshTools is a suite of powerful procedural modeling tools to affect geometry and generate splines. MeshTools enables users to model with total artistic control allowing them to keep their mesh geometry live while stacking up the mesh tools to create multiple effects.
Using MeshTools will feel familiar to Cinema 4D users. Every mesh tool is a generator object, you add an object as a child of it, and it generates an effect. Every generator object uses falloffs, fields, shaders, selections, and textures to drive the effect too, and these are all comparable to Cinema 4D functions.
- MeshTools Build 105 is compatible with Cinema 4D R19 – S24.
- MeshTools Build 108 is compatible with Cinema 4D R19 – R25.
iRender is a GPU-Acceleration Cloud Rendering Service for Multi-GPU Rendering with Powerful Render Nodes: 2/4/6x RTX 3090/3080/2080Ti, provides high computing performance on the model of IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service). Cinema 4D users can easily choose their machine configuration from recommended system requirements to high-end options, which suit all your project demands and will speed up your rendering process many times.
- Single and Multi-GPU servers: 1/2/4/6x RTX 3090/3080/2080Ti. Especially, NVIDIA RTX 3090 – the most powerful graphic card.
- 10/24 GB vRAM capacity, fitting to the heaviest images and scenes. NVLink/SLI requested for bigger vRAM.
- A RAM capacity of 128/256 GB.
- Storage (NVMe SSD): 512GB/1TB.
- Intel Xeon W-2245 or AMD Ryzen Threadripper Pro 3955WX CPU with a high clock speed of 3.90GHz.
Let’s see rendering tests with Cinema 4D on server 5 (4x RTX 3090) at iRender:
iRender provides high-end configuration at a reasonable price. You can see that iRender’s package always costs much cheaper than packages of other render farms (in performance/price ratio). Moreover, iRender’s clients will enjoy many attractive promotions and discounts. For example, this September, we offer a promotion for new users and discounted prices for many servers, users will take advantage of these to level up their renders.
For Cinema 4D users with large-scale projects, iRender offers the daily/weekly/monthly/yearly Fixed Rental packages, which saves you up to 50% of the cost compared to the hourly rental. Please read more about our Fixed rental service here.
To reduce the rendering time more, users can run multiple machines at the same time. You can use the machines separately or connect them by using Thinkbox Deadline. iRender provides Redshift license, Thinkbox Deadline license for Prime customers. Users, who recharge enough points to become Prime customers, will not only be able to use Redshift/Thinkbox Deadline license without usage or maintenance costs, but also enjoy a lot of exclusive benefits.
In addition, users can request extra services to make full use of iRender servers, for example, expand image threshold, increase the size of network drive (Z:), open port, install NVLink, and change hardware. Surprisingly, you get all of these services for free.
INSYDIUM Plugin Collection makes your workflow easier and faster than ever. Also, with all the outstanding advantages mentioned above, you must have found yourself the perfect choice for Cinema 4D and INSYDIUM plugins projects. We believe together with Cinema 4D and these plugins, our GPU accelerated servers will bring greater interactivity and speed to artist workflows. What users can get from iRender is not only the best quality products but also the high security and the most comfortable render time.
So, do not hesitate anymore, let’s REGISTER for an account today to get a FREE COUPON to experience our service and reach a new level of cloud rendering.
Thank you & Happy Rendering!