LuxCoreRender is among the most powerful renderers available for Blender. Like Blender, it is also an open source project, maintained by a team of dedicated developers. LuxCoreRender is an unbiased renderer, which means that as rendering time progresses it will converge to a result that is as physically accurate as possible, without the concessions in quality you get when you simplify certain rendering processes to gain rendering speed.
Features included in the LuxCoreRender 2.5 update include:
- Nvidia optix
- Non Uniform Camera Bokeh
- New Materials: Holdout and double sided
- New textures: wireframe and distort
- Randomized tiling
- New aovs
- 180° and 360° Stereo Cameras
- Improvements for the blender plugin
Features included in the LuxCoreRender 2.4 update include:
LuxCoreRender’s design philosophy is a no-holds-barred, fully physically accurate model when computing the render.
The results of this are some of the most impressive/accurate renders out of the box. It also outclasses “traditional” Path-Tracers such as Cycles with a bevy set of features in place to compute light information even in the most challenging of scenes.
This makes LuxCoreRender incredibly potent for rendering scenes with a focus on heavily refractive objects, caustics, or dimly lit interiors.
While this no-compromise approach initially meant strenuous render times, updates to performance and GPU rendering as well as powerful denoising have dramatically increased render performance.
If you are looking for a cloud rendering solution for your project with LuxCoreRender, please refer to the configuration packages that iRender provides to find the configuration package that best suits your budget and settings.
When Luxcore takes advantage of your CPU, it is well-optimized for multithreaded CPU rendering. The entire machine of iRender is equipped with CPU Dual Intel Xeon E5 2678 v3 . The basic clock speed is from 2.4Ghz and Turbo Boost up is 3.3Ghz (clock speed of all cores is 3.0 Ghz). Therefore, when running Dual CPU Xeon E5 2678 v3 on a main chip set, it will increase the maximum performance especially for those who specialize in rendering. Besides, it is such a very beneficial price for customers with only $1/hour.
If you choose GPU render to free up render time, we have powerful configurations below.
These servers are the ultimate online solution for Blender with LuxCore rendering allowing up to multiple, powerful GPU multi-card servers. And, you can control the power and performance for the highest level customization and configuration in application resource usage. These servers are the premier solutions to maximize your advantage when you need it most – to win the project, to meet the impossible deadline, or pivot your visual direction with unparalleled speed.
In general, rent a Cloud GPU server and take advantage of easy and cost effective scaling up the hardware infrastructure. Besides, you can get a lot of advantages when choose iRender service:
- With iRender services, you can access our server through the Remote Desktop Application and do whatever you want and install any software you need on it. It is like you are using your own computer but with a powerful configuration and much higher performance. In particular, you only need to install the software for the first time, the next time you connect to the computer everything is ready for you to use.
- You can use iRender’s machines to render, and use yours for other purposes (such as designing or editing other files). This could save you time a lot, especially when you have a large project and a deadline is coming.
- iRender provides you powerful configuration packages with high performance that can speed up your rendering and improve your job quality. These are configurations of multi-card GPU servers that you should take into consideration if you want to have great performance with Blender with LuxCoreRender. And it also depends on the scale of your project to decide which is the most suitable server package.
- Another great feature that iRender brings to customers is day/ week/month rental packages with high discounts (20% for daily packages, 40% on weekly and monthly packages) which is extremely beneficial for regular long-term users or large projects.
- Real human 24/7 support service, helping you to handle the problem quickly, effectively, saving you both time and money.
With the benefits iRender gives you as well as the configuration that is very suitable for every Blender and LuxCoreRender version, do not hesitate to use the service at iRender to have a great experience with your rendering time. Register for an ACCOUNT today to experience our service. Or contact us via WhatsApp: (+84) 912 785 500/ email [email protected] for advice and support.
iRender – Happy Rendering!