Rhinoceros, also known as simply Rhino, is a 3D modeling tool developed by Robert McNeel and Associates (RMA). It is used by architects and designers from a number of different fields, from ArchViz to product design. Using Enscape as a Rhino render plugin is a great option for users who want to enhance their designs without disrupting their daily workflows. It is an ideal tool to use to communicate ideas and concepts to clients, customers, and colleagues with the most instant rendering results and immersive experiences. In Blog’s Today, we will explore “Rhino 3D Rendering Plugin with Enscape“.
Enscape uses real-time ray tracing rendering technology where all the calculations are done on the GPU. This makes it faster at rendering than any of the offline or hybrid solutions. Fast rendering times mean more time for designing, modeling, and texturing projects and less time adjusting the rendering engine settings. Enscape offers ease of use when creating Rhino renders. Using Enscape as a Rhino render plugin is a great option for users who want to enhance their designs without disrupting their daily workflows. It is an ideal tool to use to communicate ideas and concepts to clients, customers, and colleagues with the most instant rendering results and immersive experiences.
There is a direct integration between Rhino and Enscape which means you can keep your tools and use Enscape through the Rhino toolbar. To create a Rhino render, there are two Enscape tabs, Take Screenshot and Batch Rendering. Using the former tab will render out the current Enscape Viewport, while the latter will allow you to Batch Render a set of images. Changes made in Rhino will immediately appear in Enscape. Thanks to simultaneous editing and visualization, project changes are available to evaluate in real time. The Enscape Asset Library can be used to enhance Rhino renders. With over 1,900 assets to choose from, projects can be brought to life. As well as using the native Rhino Material Editor, users can also take advantage of the Enscape Material Editor to add new dimensions to textures and materials.
For the best quality Rhino rendering results, here are some best practices to follow:
- To ensure changes made in your project can be instantly seen in Enscape, make sure the Enscape’s Live Update option is enabled.
- Add lighting sources to your model to brighten it up. There are several options to choose from such as Point Light, to Rectangular Light, to Emissive Lights.
- Enscape’s roughness map settings can be used to adjust the roughness of your materials to create realistic-looking surfaces.
iRender is a Professional GPU-Acceleration Cloud Rendering Service provider in HPC optimization for rendering tasks, CGI, VFX with over 20.000 customers and being appreciated in many global rankings (e.g. CGDirector, Lumion Official, Radarrender, InspirationTuts CAD, All3DP) With our server, you can install any software you need, add your license, and do whatever you like with your project. These tools above are no exception. Most tools for fluids are computationally expensive. Understanding that, we have different config and package compatible with them, from CPU to single GPU, dual and even multi-GPUs.
You can see that our Server 3 configuration completely matches these above requirements for choosing a computer for Enscape. Let’s look at them in more detailed:
- Operating System of GPU SERVER 3: Once again, we need to confirm that Enscape use GPU card to render. However, a good CPU can speed up Enscape’s loading times. Because of this reason, iRender exclusively provide the Intel Xeon W-2245 with a strong processor base frequency which is 9GHz – 4.7GHz, 8 cores and 16 threads on GPU server 3. According to Bricsys, the minimum CPU is intel corei5. Here at GPU server 3 of iRender,the CPU is intel xeon W-2245 which can be compared to intel corei9 9900k
- The recommended GPU for Enscape is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 or AMD equivalent with 4GB VRAM or higher. But more than that, the GPU of our server 3 is Gefore RTX 3090 having twice the power of Geforce GTX 1660 with 24GB vRAM.
Let’s see rendering tests with Enscape on server RTX 3090 the latest NVIDIA CARD RTX 3090 with 24GB VRAM will help you reduce your render time very much at iRender:
Moreover, iRender has many more to offer.
- Free and convenient transfering tool: iRender offers a powerful and free file transfer tool: Gpuhub Sync. With fast file transfer speed, large data capacity, and completely free. You can transfer all the necessary data into our Gpuhub Sync tool at any time without connecting to the server. The data will be automatically synchronized in the Z drive inside the server, ready for you to use.
- Flexible price: You can always save from 10% to 20% with our Fixed Rental feature. For those who’s in need of server more than a day, or have extremely large project, we advise to choose daily/ weekly/monthly rental package. The discount is attractive (from 10 to 420% depends on your package), and you don’t have to worry about over-charging if you forget to shutdown the server. In this July, we offer a discounted price for GPU server 3 and other servers, users will take advantage of these to level up their renders.
- Real human 24/7 support service, helping you to handle the problem quickly, effectively, saving you both time and money.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach us via Whatsapp: +(84) 916017116. Register an ACCOUNT today and get FREE COUPON to experience our service. Or contact us via WhatsApp: +(84) 916017116 for advice and support. In addition, we always have attractive promotions to thank our beloved customers. SPECIAL OFFER for this December: Get 20% BONUS for all newly registered users.
Thank you & Happy Rendering!