Capping off a week of major announcements including the NVIDIA Omniverse Avatar, and Earth-2 Supercomputer at NVIDIA GTC on November 9th, the community team hosted the second Omniverse User Group.
Let’s figure out this event with iRender team!
NVIDIA Omniverse Avatar is a technology platform for generating interactive AI avatars. In addition, Omniverse Avatar connects the company’s technologies in speech AI, computer vision, natural language understanding, recommendation engines, and simulation technologies. Avatars created in the platform are interactive characters with ray-traced 3D graphics that can see, speak, converse on a wide range of subjects, and understand naturally spoken intent.
Furthermore, Omniverse Avatar opens the door to the creation of AI assistants that are easily customizable for virtually any industry. These could help with the billions of daily customer service interactions — restaurant orders, banking transactions, making personal appointments and reservations, and more — leading to greater business opportunities and improved customer satisfaction.
Summary, Omniverse Avatar is part of NVIDIA Omniverse, a virtual world simulation and collaboration platform for 3D workflows currently in open beta with over 70,000 users.
Excited participants logged in from across the globe to hear about the future of the platform from the NVIDIA Omniverse leadership team. Participants also got a sneak peek of upcoming features and releases through presentations from partners and community members showcasing their inspiring work.
The event culminated with an announcement of the latest contest winners, along with the first Ambassador and Omniverse Machinima expert, Pekka Varis from Catchline. Varis won the title of ambassador by helping and sharing his great knowledge of the platform with others on the forums and Discord server.
iRender is proud to be a powerful servers supplier of Pekka Varis for his projects.
Afterward, the party migrated to the official Discord server, where the community had a blast chatting, answering questions, and learning about what excited users the most about the future of the Omniverse.
- Hearing the inspiring vision and details on the future of the Omniverse from Rev Lebaredian, VP of Omniverse and Simulation Technology.
- A recap of Omniverse updates and announcements at GTC by Richard Kerris, VP of Omniverse Developer Platform. This included Omniverse VR, Omniverse Avatar, Omniverse Replicator for NVIDIA Isaac, DRIVE Sim, and DRIVE Concierge and Chauffeur.
- The latest Omniverse roadmap by Frank DeLise, Product Management, Omniverse. Updates include the recent launch of Omniverse Enterprise, Omniverse Showroom, Omniverse AR / VR, and Omniverse Farm. New workflows for design collaboration and industrial digital twins, an overview of updates coming to core apps and tools, as well as connectors and new installation tools were also announced.
- A developer update from Damien Fagnou, Senior Director of Software, Omniverse. Fagnou detailed how developers can capture value by connecting to and building on the Omniverse Kit, which will support VR as well.
- Partner spotlight demos from Reallusion and Lightmap (Note: Lightmap will be demoing HDR Light Studio on our Livestream on Nov, 19 at 8 am PST / 5 pm CET.)
- A look at the community ecosystem from Accenture, Universidad de Artes Digitales (UAD), Christopher Scott of Outdoor Living 3D, and Jae Solina of JSFILMZ.
The Retroverse Contest winner announcements. They received many incredible renders inspired by artists’ love for gaming and computing graphics. Congratulations to our winners, whose submissions truly shined! They hosted the winners at our Livestream on Nov. 24 at 7 am PST / 4 pm CET:
- First Place Winner, Liu Zhirong
- Second Place Winner, Piotr Skiejka
- Third Place Winner, Yenifer Macias Castilla
iRender is an appropriate and effective service for special software for instance NVIDIA Omniverse. We provide high-performance servers for GPU-based engine rendering through the Remote Desktop application. By the way, we are proud to work with Pekka Varis, founder of Catchline and the first official Ambassador and Omniverse Machinima expert.
Besides, we are releasing new servers for iRender’s users, which have powerful processing capabilities of AMD Ryzen Threadripper Pro 3955WX @ 3.90GHz. Besides, they have multi-GPUs: 2/ 4/ 6/ 8 RTX 3090 24GB VRAM to boost performance in the rendering process.
iRender’s workflow is simple and easy. You need to create an image and then boot a system. Next, you connect to our remote servers and take full control of our machines. There you can install any software that you want.
In conclusion, we not only have powerful configurations, but also we have excellent service with a great support team. In addition, we want to bring a comfortable and helpful feeling to all customers. They will always be satisfied when they use our service. I would like to sponsor hours rendering on power servers for you if you CREATE AN ACCOUNT right now and contact via email: [email protected] or Whatsapp/Telegram: +84 0394000881.
Source and image: developer.nvidia.com; time.com