Like most software out there, Adobe Premiere Pro requires a list of configuration to ensure that it can basically run normally. If you’re using Premiere Pro, then you will not want to skip this article. We iRender will introduce to you a basic list and the tailored configuration package that we offer now for Premiere Pro users.
1. Processor (CPU)
It’s recommended by software manufacturers that Premiere Pro run perfectly well on 4 or 6 core processor when working with lower resolution.
However, for higher resolution and exporting, you should choose higher cores count.
2. Memory (Ram)
According to Adobe, the minimum for RAM should be 8GB. If you want to work on HD media, then it should be 16GB RAM; and 32GB RAM for 4K media or higher.
However, you’re not just using one program, but multiple programs at the same time. So you will need more RAM for each of them.
3. Graphic Card (GPU)
Currently, Adobe is adding more and more GPU acceleration to the application. If you just have plain clip then don’t mind it. However, if you utilize the GPU-accelerated effects provided by Adobe and make your video more visually attractive, you should notice those below.
- Best GPU for Premiere Pro: It depends on the number of effects you use for your project. The more effects, the higher-end card will be more suitable.
- VRAM: In addition to the raw power of your GPU, it is essential that your card has enough VRAM (video card memory) for your projects. This can change based on the length and complexity of your sequence, but in general we recommend having at least the following amounts of VRAM depending on the resolution of your sequence:
4. Hard disk space
Adobe advise to have 8 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (will not install on removable flash storage) and additional high-speed drive for media.
iRender provide to you high performance and configurable server system for 3D rendering, AI Training, VR & AR, simulation, etc. We believe that design and creative activities are private and personal that only you artists will know what you want with your animation. That’s the reason why we provide remote server so that you can install any software you need, and do whatever you like with your project.
You will only need to install your software for the first time, and next time you connect to the computer everything is ready for use.
Let’s see if our server 3 can meet your Premiere Pro’s project demands.
1. Regarding CPU: With 8 cores from Intel Xeon W-2245 processor of our server 3 (RTX 3090), it’s a relatively reliable choice for Premiere Pro users.
2. Regarding RAM: iRender’s package 3 offers you up to 128GB RAM. Now you will no longer be afraid of insufficiency. You can easily work with your 4K or higher resolution, as well as other programs at the same time and still be sure that you have enough system RAM available.
3. Regarding GPU: You can refer to image here for the performance of series of graphic cards. RTX 3090 comes first with 87 score, showing that it’s the best choice compared to other.
Moreover, the minimum VRAM for 8K video is 10GB. Our server 3 has 24GB VRAM, so you know that it’s more than enough for the high resolution you work with.
4. Regarding hard disk space: There are three main types of drives you might use for a video editing workstation: SSD, NVMe, and the traditional platter drive. Of these three, traditional platter drives are the slowest compared to SSD or NVMe drives.
iRender provides you a storage (NVMe SSD) up to 512GB to help you work several times faster.
5. Regarding large (or huge) files of Premiere Pro: normally, a Premiere Pro project could be from hundreds of GB to several TB, make you feel tired when transferring your files. iRender offers a powerful and free file transfer tool: Gpuhub Sync. With fast file transfer speed, large data capacity, and completely free. You can transfer all the necessary data into our Gpuhub Sync tool at any time without connecting to the server. The data will be automatically synchronized in the Z drive inside the server, ready for you to use.
6. Regarding price: we all know that this is what you concern the most. The hourly rental for package RTX x 3090 is 3.8$/h. But you can always save from 10% to 20% with our Fixed Rental feature. For those who’s in need of server more than a day, or have extremely large project, we advise to choose daily/ weekly/monthly rental package. The discount is attractive (up to 10% for daily packages, 20% on weekly and monthly packages), and you don’t have to worry about over-charging if you forget to shutdown the server.
7. Real human 24/7 support service, helping you to handle the problem quickly, effectively, saving you both time and money.
8. Render farm supports Single card: As we mentioned above, when you use iRender – render farm, you can free your computer during the hardest and most arduous part – rendering. That is also the reason that Render Farm service is becoming more and more popular and essential. However, as far as we know, iRender is proud to be one of the very few render farms that support Premiere Pro.
With the above advantages and the machine configuration package that iRender has just released, we believe that Premiere Pro users will have the most comfortable, quickest, and most effective rendering time.
Register an account today to experience our service. Or contact us via WhatsApp: (+84) 916806116 for advice and support.
Thank you & Happy Rendering!
Source: helpx.adobe.com, pugetsystems.com